Palmetto Pain Management offers comprehensive evaluation and treatment of challenging pain issues as follows:
Consultation: A comprehensive evaluation is the key to determining the cause of pain and best course of treatment
Medical Management: For patients who are not candidates for intervention or surgery
Interventional Treatment & Procedures: The majority of treatments can be performed safely and comfortably in the office with mild sedation if preferred. These procedures are performed under fluoroscopy or ultrasound guidance for exact delivery of medication to the appropriate area.
- Radiofrequency for potentially prolonging the duration of pain relief.
- Spinal cord stimulation for treating the most challenging chronic pain conditions.
- Discography for determining which discs are causing pain.
- Electrodiagnostic Testing to confirm neuropathy.
- Greater Occipital Nerve Blocks.
- Trigeminal Nerve Blocks.
- Sphenopalatine Ganglion Blocks for headaches and facial pain.
- Epidural Steroid Injections (Cervical, Thoracic and Lumbar regions).
- Selective Transformaminal Epidural Injections.
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks (Face, Arms, Legs, Chest Wall).
- Facet Joint Injections.
- Medial Branch Facet Nerve Injections.
- Sympathetic Nerve Block for different body regions.
- Major Joint Injections (Shoulders, Hips, Wrist, Knees and Ankles).
- Small Joint Injections (Hands, Feet)
Referrals within our network of expert colleagues include the following specialties:
- Spine surgeons
- Orthopaedic surgeons
- Physical therapists
- Chiropractic physicians